Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Pinkie Pie Pop Art


Okay, I'm sorry I haven't posted. It's day three of me being home, so I feel really bad. Stuff happened. My cousins were here on Saturday and Sunday. And then Sunday night, Younger Thing had to go to the Emergency Room. She's fine. (Sorta.) Anyways, Pinkie Pie pop art! I did this with sharpie markers, which was a lot of fun. We have Flutter Pie (#3), Hotblooded Pinkie #2, and L Pinkie #4. Hotblooded Pinkie is inspired by the Tumblr Blog Ask Hotblooded Pinkie. L Pinkie, (L is my younger cousin) is a neater version of this:
L colored this, and was thrilled that I did one like her's. I'm not as happy with this Pop Art as I am with the others. But hey, I'll do better ones.
Here's the coloring page I used. I have a problem. I don't know which pony to do next! So, if you could, like, comment that would be great. And while your waiting for my next post go look at Ask Hotblooded Pinkie, or my Pony Pinterest Board, or my new Lord of the Ring/Hobbit Board! (Do Hotblooded Pinkie!) Later!

1 comment:

  1. Older Thing says Apple Jack or Spike. Maybe AJ. He was messing around with me when he said Spike.

    ReplyDelete