Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chibi Soul Calibur

So, I've been on a game called Chibi Maker and I made Soul Calibur characters. Here they are:
Amy Sorel as she appears in Soul Calibur  IV.
Raphael Sorel as he appears in Soul Calibur II.

Tira as she appears in Soul Calibur III.

Siegfried as he appears in Soul Calibur V.

Patroklos as he appears in Soul Calibur V. (And hopefully, the only time he's in a Soul Calibur Game.)
The Sorel's are my favorite characters. (Amy and Raphael.) I like Tira for some reason, even though she's like really evil. Raphael is evil to I guess. (You know, trying to corrupt the world and whatever. Hey, at least he's interesting!) Siegfried is Younger Thing's favorite character. And I don't know why I did Patroklos! I hate Patroklos! He's a horrible character/person. He's a jerk! Anyways, here's the links to the Soul Calibur Wiki Pages for Amy, Raphael, Tira, Siegfried, and Patroklos. I couldn't figure out how to make her in the Chibi Maker but Talim is a great character and my role modle from the Soul Series. I love Soul Calibur so look forward to more Soul Calibur post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment